Google+

本地晴天鐘

本地晴天鐘

2010/09/10

NexGuide Autoguider - open box

This is English version of open box to share with my foreign friends.

This morning, UPS called to my office desk phone and requested to sending a stuff which I ordered from US.
There were two small box inside and I using my mobile phone took some of photos.

Let's look at these two boxes.!

I believed most of you knowing what the filter wheel can do for us. And it is a very convenient tool for
astrophotography. And we don't have to worry about filter lens falling and broken on ground in the dark night. Hope you are
not facing such trouble in future.

Today , the most important thing is this guider..

I ordered it around mid of July and got a lot of trouble on the credit card payment due to vendor's system problem at a short period. And I found this stuffs on Celestron on the same day when they published on official web page.

Of course, many astrophotographer said it is cheaper than most of similar productions in the market, they wish to look at the testing result then see what happen. Of course, the reason why I tried this one due to tight budget.. :-)



I believe most of astrophotographer know what is the filter wheel can do, I only put some of pictures for your reference.




Ok, let's back to autoguider. Following is manual for it.



Hand controller and some of cables. And they also gave a RJ45 connector. I thing it is for protection on the socket. Nice and kind thinking.


The size is more smaller than my expectation. You can compare the mouse size, it is quite compact
for traveller. But I still worry about the guiding result... :-)
If the result is not so good....I think...I will..I must be.... very hard and let everyone know.... :-)



the display panel is quite small but seems the star displaying zone on right hand side is enough for
tracking star when the first power on I saw.



Actually, only comments is the ugly battery box... I really don't like the design. I should make a new one by myself in future.


Ok, good luck to me in the night for testing. I will share it later when I have chance to do it.
Back to me later on...

Cheers my friends...

沒有留言:

就愛亂拍

哈伯望眼鏡相關新聞

光陰捕手 的像本

我在聯合報

我的影片在Vimeo

我在Facebook